Monday, June 16, 2014

The happy 5th and 6th months :-)

The 5th and the 6th month were quite different from the rest of the months. Happy, energetic, positive.
The nausea had subsided and the intense discomfort had not yet begun. Long walks were easier to enjoy, and most of all, I had begun to feel tiny flutters in my stomach - my first real interaction with the baby! :)
Yup, thanks to me having an anterior placenta, ( The placenta is between the stomach and the baby, as opposed to the more common location of between the back and the baby.) I could only begin feeling movement late in the 6th month. But when I did, it was quite pleasurable! 

Furthermore, we began window shopping for baby stuff, 'cause I could walk now! :D
A whole new world that we did not know existed opened in front of us - that of baby stuff. There were so many products, so many varieties, so many price ranges, it was like Alice in Wonderland for Mayuresh and I. :)
Different types of car seats, swings, strollers, play yards, rocking chairs, toys, clothes, and so on... what to buy, and what to avoid... Shop-crazy times those were! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment